Flashing Reduced Speed Limit Ahead Sign
Our Illuminated Flashing Reduced Speed Limit Ahead Sign (W3-5) conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Using our innovative LED technology, the system employs a set of synchronized blinking, high-intensity LEDs. They extend the range of visibility of the sign during the day or night in all weather conditions. Furthermore, driver awareness of the sign increases because LEDs are flashing.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD W3-5
- Type IX reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Eight 1 ¼” White or Yellow LED Lights. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.