Solar Traffic Systems, Inc – Warranty Information:
Solar Panel – 10-year limited warranty
Sign Construction – 5 Year Limited
Electrical Circuits & All Wiring – 2 Year limited
Battery – 1 Year limited
1. The manufacturer warrants that all products manufactured by Solar Traffic Systems, Inc. will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment, subject to the conditions and restrictions contained herein.
2. This warranty does not apply to a product that has not been installed or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, has been subjected to damage in an accident, damaged due to severe weather, abused or neglected during operation, repaired or modified by persons other than manufacturer, its employees or authorized agents, or failed to have normal maintenance.
3. The buyer expressly agrees that the buyer’s sole remedy and the manufacturer’s sole responsibility, in respect to a warranty claim, is exclusively limited to repair or replacement at the manufacturer’s option, of product or a portion thereof found by the manufacturer to be defective. The manufacturer is not responsible for labor or other expended charges by buyer including transportation chargers and shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages connected with repair of a product deemed to be defective or with installation or replacement of repaired product. Further, the manufacturer disclaims any liability for any incidental or consequential damages, including lost or duplicated time or expense accruing for any reason, to the owner or user or any products sold by the manufacturer, whether claim is made in contract or in tor or under any theory of warranty, negligence or otherwise.
4. The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in its products from time to time, without incurring any obligation to incorporate such improvements in any products previously sold or in service.
5. The terms and conditions of the warranty cannot be altered without the written consent of the manufacturer.
6.The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express, statutory, and implied warranties INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. There are no warranties which extend beyond the language in the previous six (6) paragraphs.