Flashing Stop Ahead Sign
Our Illuminated Flashing Stop Ahead Sign (W3-1) conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Using our latest advances in LED technology, the system employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs to extend the range of visibility of the sign during the day or night. Furthermore, the LEDs are flashing, which increases driver awareness of the sign. Use the Flashing Stop Ahead Sign with a Solar Flashing Stop Sign.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD W3-1
- Type IX reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Four 1 ¼” White or Yellow LED Lights on 24″ sign
- Eight 1 ¼” White or Yellow LED Lights on 30″ – 48″ sign. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.