Customize with your own text and graphics
Our Illuminate Flashing Circular Sign conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Using our latest advances in LED technology, the system employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs to extend the range of visibility of the sign during the day or night. Furthermore, the LEDs are flashing, which increases driver awareness of the sign.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant
- Type IX reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Quantity of LEDs vary due to sign design. (Four-Eight) 1 ¼” LED Lights extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.
- Standard Push Button – Button pushed by pedestrian to activate flashing sign.
- Deluxe Push Button-– Button pushed by pedestrian to activate flashing sign. Comes with 9”x12” sign
- Confirmation Button – 4EVR Pedestrian Push Button: An LED and audible tone provide the pedestrian with feedback that a call has been placed to the sign. ADA and MUTCD Compliant.
- Deluxe Confirmation Button – 4EVR Pedestrian Push Button comes with 9”x12” sign. An LED and audible tone provide the pedestrian with feedback that a call has been placed to the sign. ADA and MUTCD Compliant.
- Standard Timer – Timer allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run. Example- the sign timed to turn on at 8:00am-10:00am and again at 8:00pm-10:00pm
7 days a week.
- Deluxe School Zone Timer – Timer allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run. It also can be programmed to have specific days that the sign will not turn on. Example- weekends, holidays, institutes days, summer break.