Solar Flashing Pedestrian Sign
Solar Flashing Pedestrian Sign with Optional Audible Warning. (Available with our Wireless System)
Flashing Pedestrian Sign
Our Illuminated Flashing Pedestrian Sign ( W11-2) conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Using our innovative LED technology, the system employs a set of synchronized blinking, high-intensity LEDs. They extend the range of visibility of the sign during the day or night in all weather conditions. Furthermore, driver awareness of the sign increases because the LEDs are flashing.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD W11-2
- Type IX reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Four 1 ¼” White or Yellow LED Lights on 24″ Signs
- Eight 1 ¼” White or Yellow LED Lights on 30″ – 48″ signs. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.
- Standard Push Button – Button pushed by pedestrian to activate flashing sign.
- Deluxe Push Button-– Button pushed by pedestrian to activate flashing sign. Comes with 9”x12” sign
- Confirmation Push Button – Polara Bulldog 3, Button has flashing LED and an audible Dee-da feedback.
- Deluxe Confirmation Push Button – Polara Bulldog 3, Button has flashing LED and an audible Dee-da feedback. Comes with 9”x 12” R10-25 sign.
- Standard Timer – Timer allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run. Example- the sign timed to turn on at 8:00am-10:00am and again at 8:00pm-10:00pm
7 days a week.
- Deluxe School Zone Timer – Timer allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run. It also can be programmed to have specific days that the sign will not turn on. Example- weekends, holidays, institutes days, summer break.