Flashing Reduced School Speed Limit Ahead
Flashing Reduced School Speed Limit Ahead Sign (S4-5) conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Using our latest advances in LED technology, the system employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs to extend the range of visibility of the sign during the day or night. Furthermore, the LEDs are flashing, which increases driver awareness of the sign.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD S4-5
- Type IX reflective sheeting (Fluorescent Yellow Green) provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Eight 1 ¼” White or Yellow LED Lights. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.