Flashing Stop Sign
Our Illuminated Flashing Stop Sign (R1-1) conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Using our innovative LED technology, the system employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs. They extend the range of visibility of the sign during the day/night under all weather conditions. Furthermore, the LEDs are flashing, which increases driver awareness of the sign.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- MUTCD R1-1
- Type IX reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Four 1 ¼” Red LED Lights on 24″ Sign.
- Eight 1 ¼” Red LED Lights on 30″- 48″ Sign. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.
(Manufacturer reserves the right to extend or end promotional price at anytime)