Flashing Slow Pedestrian Crossing Sign
Our Illuminated Flashing Slow Pedestrian Crossing Sign conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Using our innovative LED technology, the system employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs. They to extend the range of visibility of the sign during the day or night in all weather conditions. Furthermore, the LEDs are flashing, which increases driver awareness of the sign.
- MUTCD section 2A.07 compliant.
- Solar or AC powered
- Type IX reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
- Six 1 ¼” White or Yellow LED Lights on 18” x 24” Signs.
- Eight 1 ¼” White or Yellow LED Lights on 24” X30” or larger signs. LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
- Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
- Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
- Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
- Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.
- Standard Push Button – Button pushed by pedestrian to activate flashing sign.
- Deluxe Push Button-– Button pushed by pedestrian to activate flashing sign. Comes with 9”x12” sign
- Confirmation Push Button – Campbell 4EVR MOAB Button, Button has flashing LED and an audible Dee-da feedback. ADA Compliant
- Deluxe Confirmation Push Button – Campbell 4EVR MOAB Button, Button has flashing LED and an audible Dee-da feedback. Comes with 9”x 12” R10-25 sign. ADA Compliant
- Standard Timer – Timer allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run. Example- the sign timed to turn on at 8:00am-10:00am and again at 8:00pm-10:00pm
7 days a week.
- Deluxe School Zone Timer – Timer allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run. It also can be programmed to have specific days that the sign will not turn on. Example- weekends, holidays, institutes days, summer break.