Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon
Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon or RRFB provides high visibility to motorists approaching pedestrian crosswalks. The Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon meets the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) requirements for all approved flash patterns. The RRFB flashes in a new WW+S flash pattern. RRFB features a high visibility pedestrian confirmation light, black or yellow powder coated aluminum enclosure, and is pedestrian activated. Fits easily onto existing signposts, and can be installed by city crews with minimal traffic disruptions. Great for mid-block crosswalks, trail crossings and unsignalized intersections.
- Meets MUTCD Requirements
- 3.5″(h) x 20″(w) x 3″(d)
- Solar Power – 20 Watt Panel
- Includes 12v/22 AH Battery
- Lockable Control Cabinet
- Single Sided or Back to Back Mounted (Includes mounting hardware)
- Side Pedestrian Confirmation LED (Mounted on Left or Right Side)
- Wireless Communication – comes with Standard Button, Upgrades Available ( RRFB on either side of road will flash when push button is pushed)
- Confirmation Push Button – Audible tone and flashing LED on button let pedestrian know message was sent to beacon. Comes with 9″ x 12″ Plate.
- Single Sided or Back to Back Mounted
- Activation Type
- With a Pedestrian/School Zone Sign of your choice (Fluorescent Yellow Green Sheeting)
- With a Flashing LED Pedestrian or School Zone sign of your choice (Fluorescent Yellow Green Sheeting)
- Standard Push Button – Button pushed by pedestrian to activate flashing sign.
- Deluxe Push Button-– Button pushed by pedestrian to activate flashing sign. Comes with 9”x12” sign
- Confirmation Button – 4EVR Pedestrian Push Button: An LED and audible tone provide the pedestrian with feedback that a call has been placed to the sign. ADA and MUTCD Compliant.
- Deluxe Confirmation Button – 4EVR Pedestrian Push Button comes with 9”x12” sign. An LED and audible tone provide the pedestrian with feedback that a call has been placed to the sign. ADA and MUTCD Compliant.
Campbell APS Activation Button – When button is pushed a locator tone tells pedestrian that the crossing is equipped with APS and where it can be found. The acknowledgement tone and visual LED indication accompany a pedestrian call.
Optional Sign Choices with or without LEDs
W11-2 W11-7 W11-15 S1-1