This is Halloween
This year, Reader’s Digest decided to turn to the kids to see how they optimize their trick or treating experience on Halloween.
Here are a few interesting things that they said:
- Cute costumes = more candy
- The ‘Good Loot’ includes: Tootsie Rolls, Kit Kats, Twizzlers, Nerds, Jolly Ranchers, Starbursts, Skittles, Snickers and Whoppers
- Pillowcases hold twice as much candy
- Lot of house decorations = good candy
- Dads stay out later than moms
To see what else trick or treaters do not tell you, click here and find out. Kids have more knowledge and observe more than we all realize.