Tesla Semi Truck Coming in Hot and Heavy
Tesla may be experiencing an overwhelming number or production delays and more, but Musk designed a Tesla Semi Truck. It is safe to say that Tesla will always be busy as a bee.
This Semi is meant to outlast the normal UPS truck that already optimizes everything possible. This Semi is going to have to do more than just wow the tech consumers. According to Musk, the diesel truck will be 20% more expensive than his Tesla Semi Truck.
So, here is some information already out about this new Semi:
- Has a mile range of 500 at maximum weight, whilst the normal mile range is 300.
- The Semi will be powered by solar and coupled with Tesla Powerpack so that the Semi will literally be “running on sunlight”.
- It will be able to travel 0-60mph in 20 seconds with an 80,000lb load.
- One gear.
- It is going to be a “day truck”, so it does not have space to sleep.
- The driver will be seated in the middle of the truck for maximum control and visibility while driving.
- Musk has pledged that this Semi will have a 1-million-mile guarantee
- It has a frunk.
There are a lot more things that we know about the Semi that we did not include on our little list. To find out more, visit here and get full details.