Here are Some Tips for Traveling for the Holiday
Turkey day is right around the corner! And if you are planning on traveling for the holiday, here are some extra tips and tricks of the trade:
- Don’t forget to buckle up and slow down.
- Do not drive impaired.
- Be well rested and alert.
- Follow the rules of the road.
- Use extra caution in work zones.
- Make sure to have all distractions away and pay full attention to the road.
- Obey the speed limits.
- If you have a long trip ahead of you, make frequent stops and rotate drivers.
- Never follow another vehicle too closely
- Make sure that all your headlights, taillights, signal lights and windows are clean for better visibility, especially at night.
- Make sure to turn on your headlights as dusk approaches
- If having trouble with your car, pull off as far off the road as you can.
For more tips on driving and transportation, visit our source: Thanksgiving Tips with Red Cross